If you are looking for Workstation Supply and Installation in Coasters Retreat you have come to the right place.
Niche Projects has been in business for over 14 Years and has the people, knowledge and experience to ensure your Workstation Supply and Installation is done right.
We have proprietary systems to ensure quoting is consistent, scheduling is easy and communication is clear on your next Workstation Supply and Installation.
Niche have experience working in almost every commercial building in Coasters Retreat, have a proven track record and can give you the right advice to ensure your next Workstation Supply and Installation is an enjoyable experience.
Here is how we work;
- Call us on 02 9114 9774 or Contact Us to arrange an obligation free appointment.
- Our designer will meet you in Coasters Retreat and ask the right questions to ensure project success.
- Niche will Design your space (if required) and provide an obligation free detailed quotation for your Workstation Supply and Installation.
- We spend the time to go through the quotation with you to ensure you are happy with the Workstation Supply and Installation you are getting.
- Next we will value engineer your project to ensure it meets your budget without breaking the bank.
- Once you are happy with the quote and final design we schedule the job in using our unique booking system keeping you updated via email and SMS of our attendance.
- We will take care of Council Applications and Landlord approvals for you.
- You have one point of contact to meet and ask questions at any time.
- We will update you weekly on your Workstation Supply and Installation project.
- We guarantee our work and warrant workmanship for 10 Years.
We have our own in house trades who are highly skilled individuals and have worked with the business for years. This ensures quality and price consistency and fast mobilisation without the need to rely on subcontractors.
To get in contact phone 02 9114 9774 or Contact Us today to see when we are next in Coasters Retreat to visit and discuss your requirements.